- May 8, 2017
- Posted by: Bunmi Eyiaro
- Category: Scholarship
The University of Bristol is a community; one represented by students, staff members and the people living within the city. Their diverse and vibrant community is integral to the University and they want new students to represent that ethos.
Six scholarships will be available for prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students. The scholarships will be awarded as a one off tuition fee reduction:
- 1st place – 1 scholarship of £12,000
- 2nd place – 2 scholarships of £10,000
- 3rd place – 3 scholarships of £8,000
- All applicants must be classified as international students for fee purposes.
- All applicants must already hold an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol.
- Applicants may be from any discipline.
- Sponsored students and students in receipt of another scholarship/award over £3,000 are not eligible to apply.
- Current University of Bristol students are not eligible to apply.
The University of Bristol is a red brick Research University located in Bristol, United Kingdom. Bristol is organised into six academic faculties composed of multiple schools and departments running over 200 undergraduate courses largely situated in the Tyndalls Park area of the city.
How to apply
Submit a video of no more than 1 minute showcasing what community means to you. We will be judging videos primarily on content and secondarily on aesthetics. Please submit your video to email@example.com. For identification purposes please include your application/UCAS number in the body of the email.
Supported video file formats: .mov, .mp4, .m4v, .wmv, .flv
The deadline for applications is Friday 09 June 2017 (17:00 UK time). Successful applicants will be contacted in July 2017.
More information about these scholarships is available from the International Office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also send us an email: email@example.com using Name of Scholarship as subject of the mail for assistance in your application.